14 Random Road
Cherry Hills Village CO, 80113
$1,017.48 per sqft
Built in 2002
STUNNING and ARCHITECTURALLY MODERN Glass House is truly ONE-OF-A-KIND. Nestled on 2.42.acres of beautifully landscaped and tree-lined property in Cherry Hills Village, this home is a sight to behold. As soon as you step inside you'll be captivated by the incredible energy and abundance of natural light that fills every corner of this home. The FLOOR TO CEILING GLASS WALLS are simply breathtaking, seemlessly blending the outdoors with the indoors, from the music room with it's acoustic ceiling to the two offices and the glass bridge hallway that connects to the living room/great room featuring a gas fireplace, every space in this home offers stunning views of the resort style pool, complete with water features , fire pits a hot tub, and even a pickleball/softcourt. And let's not forget the INCREDIBLE MOUNTAIN and golf course views. The Chef's gourmet kitchen is a dream come true for anyone who loves to entertain, three islands, a Subzero refrigerator, a Wolf range and hood, and a separate bar area. There is also an enormous pantry with a beverage cooler, ice maker, dumbwaiter, and plenty of of shelving and storage space. This home offers versatility as well, with a TV room/5th bedroom and workout gym that can easily be a 6th bedroom, The Primary bedroom suite is truly exquisite, featuring a sliding door that opens up to the pool/patio, the newly remodeled primary bathroom boasts a large walk-in-shower, a standalone tub, double sinks, a vanity area, and a spacious walk in closet. In addition the the primary suite, there are three more bedrooms, each with its own en suite full bathroom that provides direct access to to the back patio, pool, and pickleball/softcourt, The three car attached garage offers built-in storage, and there is also additional front and rear parking. The property also benefits for its location along the bridal path that runs through Cherry Hills Village. This home is truly a MASTERPIECE, don't miss your chance to own this SPECTACULAR property!
November 17, 2023
February 16, 2024
14 Random Road
Cherry Hills Village CO, 80113
Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Primary Suite, Smoke Free, Sound System, Hot Tub, Stainless Counters, Stone Counters, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Cooler
Bamboo, Carpet, Tile
Gas Log, Great Room, Primary Bedroom
Fire Pit, Gas Valve, Lighting, Private Yard, Spa/Hot Tub, Water Feature
Cherry Creek 5
Cherry Hills Village
Other Property Details
Circular Driveway, Concrete, Exterior Access Door, Storage
Golf Course, Mountain(s)
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:34 AM UTC, 2/16/2024