522 W 14th Avenue
Denver CO, 80204
$1,770.54 per sqft
Built in 1947
Two owners of adjoining properties - after multiple decades of ownership - have jointly listed their properties for sale. The six corner lots are in the heart of the extremely popular Golden Triangle residential community just one block from the core of Downtown Denver and Cherry Creek. Denver Civic Center and the Denver Art District are only 4 short blocks to the east. The site is easily accessible and walkable to the Sixteenth Street Mall, mass transit and the numerous entertainment venues and amenities of the fantastic Golden Triangle and Downtown Denver. This prime development site has a 150-foot frontage on Fox Street and a 125-foot frontage on 14th Avenue. The properties are zoned D-GT and have a State Capitol View Plane height limitation of 7-stories for residential and mixed-use construction. Two houses, a light industrial building and paid parking lots have short term leases which generate meaningful cash flow during any holding period.Currently, Downtown Denver has an average household income of $113,565. The average age of residents is 34.3 years with 56% having a bachelor's degree or higher. 82% of these residents are non-family households. Younger people want to be where the action is. Bars, restaurants, concerts, entertainment, and residential communities. Downtown is the home of the Broncos, Rockies, Avalanche and Nuggets. In 2021, Denver was ranked as the top city where millennials are moving, the third-best job market, and the fifth-fastest growing large city. See Supplements For Zoning Info. 522 & 528 W 14th Ave & 1360 Fox Street (6 Lots)
June 22, 2023
February 16, 2024
522 W 14th Avenue
Denver CO, 80204
Corner Lot, Near Public Transit
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:33 AM UTC, 2/16/2024